Podcast host, Scott W. Mulvaney’s mission is to help FUEL 1 Billion lives in Health, Business, and Lifestyle. Along the way, he hopes that you’ll also gain a fortified, positive mindset to ensure success.
Scott and I discussed survival instincts and my system for creating a mindset shift when he invited me on his show LIVETHEFUEL as a guest speaker.
He shared his takeaways in the below list and you can listen to the episode (and hear more about each of these key points) using the embedded player at the bottom of this post!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- Your lizard brain. Yes, it’s your fight or flight mechanism. So if you’re feeling stressed, if you’re feeling threatened, then we’re not going to let that happen again. I’m going to put these protective barriers into place.
- I create in the transformation portion, a customized recording for them that instills the new empowering beliefs, new thoughts, new habits, behaviors, and they listen to that recording every day for 21 days.
- Helping to amplify the successful mindset shift.
- You have to move your limiting beliefs out of the way in order to be fully present with another when you’re working as a coach
- Using and working with StrengthsFinder 2.0. You identify that place of flow and what are my top five strengths together. Digging into Talent Dynamics.
- Some people call it a midlife crisis, I call it an awakening!
- Every good coach has a coach. We all have our blind spots. We all have that little thing that we can’t see ourselves.
- I would requalify, they’re not necessarily lazy, but they’re resistant.
I guess the simplest way to say it is, rewire your brain and think new thoughts in your life. When you take time to choose your thoughts more consciously in a way that serves you and your forward movement. You’ll feel better, you’ll move through the world with greater ease and grace, and hopefully with a lot more joy.
Listen to the episode here:
You can see the original post HEREby